A digital marketing course teaches learners how to market products and services online using digital channels such as social media, email, search engines, and mobile devices. Topics may include strategy, content creation, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, PPC advertising, web analytics, and customer engagement, providing practical skills for creating and implementing effective campaigns.
• Marketing Fundamentals
• Marketing Strategy
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Media Optimisation
• Social Media Marketing (SMO)
• E-Mail Marketing
• Google Tools
• On-Site and Off-Site Link Building
• Keywords Searching
• Free & Paid Advertisement
• Professional Article Exchange
• Use of Chat GPT in Marketing
• Directory Submissions & Traffic Analysis
• Audience & Competitor Analysis
After completing a digital marketing course, learners should be able to develop effective digital marketing strategies, create and manage digital advertising campaigns, optimize website and social media content for search engines, analyze and interpret data from digital marketing metrics, and apply best practices for customer engagement and conversion.