MS PowerPoint is a presentation software application that is part of the MS Office suite of applications. It allows users to create, design, and deliver professional-quality presentations for a variety of purposes, such as business meetings, academic lectures, and training sessions.
• Introduction to MS PowerPoint
• Creating a Basic Presentation
• Working with Text and Graphics
• Formatting and Designing Slides
• Adding Multimedia Elements
• Animation and Transitions
• Slide Masters and Templates
• Collaborating and Sharing Presentations
• Advanced Features and Techniques
• Delivering and Presenting a PowerPoint Presentation.