MS Word is a word processing software application that is part of the MS Office suite of applications. It allows users to create, edit, and format text documents such as letters, resumes, reports, and other types of documents.
• Introduction to MS Word
• Creating and Formatting a Document
• Editing and Proofreading
• Working with Styles
• Using Templates
• Adding Images and Graphics
• Creating and Formatting Tables
• Adding Charts and Graphs
• Page Layout and Design
• Printing and Sharing Documents
• Mail Merge and Form Letters
• Advanced Features and Best Practices.