Web Programming In PHP & MySQL
This is an introductory course on PHP and MySQL, covering the basics of server-side scripting and relational database management. You will learn how to connect to a MySQL database using PHP, retrieve data and display it on a web page. These technologies are essential for building dynamic and interactive web applications.
• Installtion of WAMP, LAMP & XAMP Server
• Database Applications and the Web
• The PHP Scripting Language
• Arrays, Strings, and Advanced Data Manipulation
• Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
• SQL and MySQL
• Querying Web Databases & PDO
• Sessions, Authentication and Security
• Error Debugging & Reporting
• Project Assignment
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of PHP and MySQL and how they can be used to build dynamic and interactive web applications. You will be able to connect to a MySQL database, retrieve and manipulate data, and display it on a web page using PHP. You will also have the skills necessary to build your own web applications using these technologies.
Search More Courses: